One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party [Part 1/4] [Mild horror, comedy, drama, point-and-click, commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DarkChibiShadow
Regular
Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
Projects: Solanaceae: After All
Tumblr: dcsart
Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
itch: darkchibishadow

One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party [Part 1/4] [Mild horror, comedy, drama, point-and-click, commercial]

#1 Post by DarkChibiShadow »

Purchase on PC via Itch.io or Steam
Console release (Switch, PS4/PS5, and Xbox) coming August 27th! Wishlist on Nintendo Switch now!

[Mobile Version coming 2022ish]

More information available here!

Beracus and Lee finally have a lead to more information about a potential cure for Beracus' suffering village.
Upon finding the entrance to an apparently abandoned bunker, the two become trapped inside and discover the place is inhabited by a family of hospitable cult members, who also happen to be skeletons. The family mistakes the two for fellow members, and invites them to "stay for the party" and wait for the "New World". Unfortunately, Lee and Beracus don't have that kind of time! They'll similarly meet their deaths down there if they don't escape, and they still have to find their all important cure!
Together they must explore and talk to the skeleton family to discover clues, collect items, and try to unravel the tragedies that turned this simple bunker into a tomb.

FEATURES:
--Point and click your way through a mysterious bunker!
--Uncover the horrifying events that happened there...
--Meet and greet a family of skeletons and decide if they are friend, or foe!
--Get to know, guide, and ultimately judge, your pal One-Eyed Lee!
--Casual, easy to pick up puzzles
--8 different endings!
--3-4 hours for each complete playthrough
--Completely original art, story, and soundtrack
--Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and VERY SOON, consoles too!

WARNING: This game contains screen shakes, depictions of death, depictions of skeletons/bones, scoptophobia, swearing, and general spooky vibes.

ABOUT THE ARTIST:

Hey! I'm DCS! A queer comic artist and game dev who enjoys spooky vibes and character conflict. I'm super nervous to post my game here because uh, that's just kinda how I am, but I figured it's about time Lee's game is announced here since these forums have been SUPER helpful and kind to me in the past!
This is the first in a hopefully four part series of games featuring Beracus and Lee. As the story continues, we will learn more about both of them, and learn more of Beracus' journey to save his village. Will Lee stay by his side and help him? Will Lee leave? Will Lee even be the answer Beracus oh so hopes him to be? We'll find out!

ABOUT THE MUSIC:
This game features an original soundtrack created by NomnomNami!
Nami also helped with huge chunks of code for the game, and without her this game would not be possible. Thank you, Nami!

Thanks a bunch for your time! I hope you enjoy if you happen to check it out!