Ninonon's Art Dump [Feedback welcome!]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
ninonon

Ninonon's Art Dump [Feedback welcome!]

#1 Post by ninonon »

Hello! Nice to meet everyone! I'm new to lemmasoft and in the long tedious process of struggling making a visual novel/otome(?) and realized that my art style is very inconsistent and the one I usually default to doesn't seem to be the most suitable with the planned vn theme (which is pretty dark) so this is going to be my art dump where I try to make sense of my life art!

I'd like to practice drawing pretty boys and femme fatale type girls but irl issues are a thing and my motivation is lower than Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench...

Here are some examples of what I'm dealing with besides crippling procrastination:
ImageImage
ImageImage

As always, open to critiques/feedback/comments/questions and anything in between~
Last edited by ninonon on Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

SinaAzad
Veteran
IRC Nick: SinaAzad
Deviantart: sinaazad
Soundcloud: Sina_Azad

Re: Ninonon's Art Dump + Requests [Feedback welcome!]

#2 Post by SinaAzad »

Welcome,
Looking at your work, I think your line art is pretty good, at the very least better than mine and there is no questioning that lol, but more than that I like how the sketches look but can't see them well as they are small same goes for your shaded works the size of the colored works is so small I can't really tell but are they actually completed works or wip? especially the one to the right feels unfinished with a lot of dark color/ black usage, correct me if I'm wrong!

If you fear the art thieves, drop a big watermark in the center or something but It would be sad if people cant appreciate your art BCS it is small :)

looking forward to more works from ya
I am very proud to be a part of this generous, nice and friendly community!
but please, don't go around telling people that their work is somehow off! thats not how critique works!
Mainly a C# Programmer

My drawings:

ninonon

#3 Post by ninonon »

SinaAzad wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:43 am Welcome,
Looking at your work, I think your line art is pretty good, at the very least better than mine and there is no questioning that lol, but more than that I like how the sketches look but can't see them well as they are small same goes for your shaded works the size of the colored works is so small I can't really tell but are they actually completed works or wip? especially the one to the right feels unfinished with a lot of dark color/ black usage, correct me if I'm wrong!

If you fear the art thieves, drop a big watermark in the center or something but It would be sad if people cant appreciate your art BCS it is small :)

looking forward to more works from ya
Wow thank you for the advice! I actually don't know how to make them bigger since the images are limited to max. 400 pixels;;;; and I wouldn't want a really big post... in retrospect maybe as attachments or links would've been better, or even less images ^^;;;
Ahaha~ you're right the shaded one on the right is in a constant state of wip :')
▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

ninonon

#4 Post by ninonon »

To whatever higher power there is please bestow upon me the gift of motivation... I wonder if I should join a dev team to have someone else kick my butt for me?
First one is something to get me into drawing again and actually finish something for once and second is my lovely MC for a vn I'm slooooowly working on bc I can semi draw but can't write or code at all QQ
esdfghj.png
ashdjfghjk.png
▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Ninonon's Art Dump [Feedback welcome!]

#5 Post by Zelan »

Omg MC is absolutely GORGEOUS like hiiiiiiii queen <3 sometimes joining a dev team helps people with motivation but for others (like me) I still end up not doing it and then just feel guilty lmao T_T obviously this is easier said than done but you kinda just have to..... make yourself do it LMAO. It helps me to designate some time to work (:

(also I can write and kinda code 👀)

ninonon

#6 Post by ninonon »

Lineart: finally done aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! On my way to become a shrimp... QQ
esdfghj.png
Zelan wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:57 pm Omg MC is absolutely GORGEOUS like hiiiiiiii queen <3 sometimes joining a dev team helps people with motivation but for others (like me) I still end up not doing it and then just feel guilty lmao T_T obviously this is easier said than done but you kinda just have to..... make yourself do it LMAO. It helps me to designate some time to work (:

(also I can write and kinda code 👀)
Thank you so much omg!!! Trying to find that delicate balance between 'that me', 'i wish that were me' and 'i wish they'd rail me' :')))))) Oh gosh I'm all too familiar with that guilt... I can make myself do it but I can also easily... not. I know the one in charge and they're easily distracted. This is where the dilemma comes in LOL

!!! The story vibe is kind of dark and highly sinful (derogatory) with a VERY morally grey mc ^^;;;;;;; If you're interested and can spare the time to suffer literarily with me, my discord is Ninonon#7690~
▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#7 Post by Zelan »

Sent you a request on Discord! <3

ninonon

#8 Post by ninonon »

may I present: my daughter a smol thing i made to try my hand at making a sprite~

tfw you're not even started on task 1 but finish task 2 just to procrastinate on task 1 ^^;;;

I anticipate the day when my procrastination makes full circle to when I finally work on what I initially set out to do kekekekee >:3c
mctest.gif
▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓