I want your opinion for a new project

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
LJEARTS

I want your opinion for a new project

#1 Post by LJEARTS »

hi guys i'm new in this forum...
I am an illustrator, writer and programmer, I am working on a graphic adventure style video game, being the first commercial game for me...
and i'm finishing it.... if you wanna check it = https://esterasbros.itch.io/leeward-episode-1
But that is not important

I want to do a second project experimenting with visual novels, and I decided to register in these types of forums to be able to get feedback and be able to do something better, and obviously meet people who are interested in my project and want to contribute things like a community of fans

I'd like to ask you a simple question to get started=
I have several ideas to make several visual novels, but I want to start with two that I have... Which of these two ideas is more cool to you?

1- You are a young wrestler that is making your way in the world of the indies while improving your character and meeting people, relationships, etc., until you reach the maximum wrestling company and you are a few years in it (more content could be added with updates)

2- You are a medieval fantasy character in a cyberpunk style dystopian future, where you improve your character, characteristics, etc., you meet people, and you fight in dungeons, secondary stories etc.

I would like to know your opinion, so... I'll begin to create the bases of this new project with your opinions

more late i'll determine deeper elements of the story, gameplay, monetization, or will it be a free game based on patreon support, idk

I await your opinions!!!