[Open][Commercial][18+] Hiring Experienced Writers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MuseX

[Open][Commercial][18+] Hiring Experienced Writers

#1 Post by MuseX »

Hello! We're currently looking to hire new writers to work with us in our games Love Season (recently released on steam) and Farmer's Dreams.
It's a great chance to work on some already successful games with a large player base, with some nice people that try their best to work without any stress =)
Steam
Patreon
  • Candidates must have examples of their work in at least one NSFW game on their portfolio and be available to start ASAP.
  • Payments will be made on Payoneer only (It's easy to create an account there)
  • About 20.000 words per month. We can pay per word or fix a monthly rate.
  • Experience in writing for Ren'py is preferred as you'll have to do some basic coding for it. It's easy to learn though so you don't need to have any previous experience.
  • We are looking for creative people to contribute with their own ideas and help us designing our games, but who are also able to work in a team and write scenes based on clear instructions + pictures.

Bookworm2101

Re: [Open][Commercial][18+] Hiring Experienced Writers

#2 Post by Bookworm2101 »

Hello there! My name is Areeba Khalid and I am interested in working for your platform as a fiction writer. I am a Creative writer with five years of experience in writing and ghostwriting stories, scripts and novels in multiple genres  thriller, mystery, horror, fantasy, romance adventure and children's literature. I am sending you my Resume and portfolio link and some samples of my work for you to consider kindly look at them at your leisure.

https://areebakhalid.weebly.com/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4ldOw ... p=drivesdk