[FREE][ENG] female young adult/adult voice looking for auditions

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
nidorina
Projects: fantasy shopkeeper dating sim
itch: magicalgurll
Discord: Courtney#0069

[FREE][ENG] female young adult/adult voice looking for auditions

#1 Post by nidorina »

i'm not gonna do a big huge post!! long story short i am a hobbyist VA looking for some projects of almost any size to work on, whether you need a few lines or a full character. i don't have a proper demo reel at the moment but here's a sample of my voice and some various affects i can do. i get email notifications for PMs so feel free to PM me! you can also contact me on discord at Courtney#0069 BUT please PM me first if you're going to add me as a friend so i know you're not a bot lmao. also i am not open for nsfw content! i will, however, say swear words.

thank you!

please PM me before adding me on discord so i know where you're from! 💖

nidorina
Projects: fantasy shopkeeper dating sim
itch: magicalgurll
Discord: Courtney#0069

Re: [FREE][ENG] female young adult/adult voice looking for auditions

#2 Post by nidorina »

it's been a hot minute but i wanted to offer an update-ish that right now i am expecting to have a LOT of free time over the summer and then lose absolutely all of it when the fall hits lmao, so this is a great time to grab me for a quick project!!! also i have one of those cool noise suppression boxes you stick your whole face in now

please PM me before adding me on discord so i know where you're from! 💖