[CLOSED] Graveyard Girls - Seeking Sketch Artist for Character Journals

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DollhouseRose
Regular
Completed: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Projects: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Organization: Delphinium Interactive
itch: tidalblossoms

[CLOSED] Graveyard Girls - Seeking Sketch Artist for Character Journals

#1 Post by DollhouseRose »

Hello!

My name is Sam, and I’m the director/writer/programmer of Graveyard Girls.

Graveyard Girls is a Halloween-themed Yuri VN that was shortlisted in the Spooktober 2021 Visual Novel Game Jam.

We are currently working to refine and update Graveyard Girls in anticipation of a Steam and Console launch.

ElleCemetery.png

Graveyard Girls is free on itch.io

We are looking for an artist who can rework our current journals/poems section to create a “handmade” feeling, so that these entries appear to be from the MC’s real journal. The MC also likes to sketch, so ideally these would also have sketches accompanying them.

Similar concepts from other games would be Max’s journals from Life is Strange, or Ellie’s journals from The Last of Us Part II

What we need:

9 Journals/Poems reworked to include handwritten feeling + doodles

If you’re interested, please comment below or message me on here so we can get in touch. My twitter is @TidalBlossoms (closed DMs to mutuals only) and my Discord is samigamgee#4093.

LuciaRose.png

Thank you to everyone who has been in touch! We have found an artist for the project.
Last edited by DollhouseRose on Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nidorina
Projects: fantasy shopkeeper dating sim
itch: magicalgurll
Discord: Courtney#0069

Re: [OPEN] Graveyard Girls - Seeking Sketch Artist for Character Journals

#2 Post by nidorina »

hey there!! i have pretty uniquely horrific handwriting haha so if that's the kind of vibe you're going for or interested in at all, my discord is Courtney#0069 or you can pm me here and i'd be glad to show you some samples and sketches!!

please PM me before adding me on discord so i know where you're from! 💖

layerto
Regular
Completed: Learn To Code RPG (Art, https://freecodecamp.itch.io/learn-to-code-rpg), Sinsations(18+) (colourist, https://whitehand.itch.io/sinsationsvn)
Tumblr: layerto
Deviantart: layerto

Re: [OPEN] Graveyard Girls - Seeking Sketch Artist for Character Journals

#3 Post by layerto »

Hi Sam! I'd be interested, my discord is noa#5380. My portfolio is https://layerto.carrd.co/ so you can see my art style and I would be happy to provide some sketches in DMs. Thank you!

Portfolio | Lemmasoft Thread | Twitter | Instagram
Currently looking for work and commissions are open!

Email: layerto@hotmail.com