Monsters and Me [Supernatural][Slice-of-Life][Comedy][LGBTQ+]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
BlackDoorGames
itch: https://blackdoor.it

Monsters and Me [Supernatural][Slice-of-Life][Comedy][LGBTQ+]

#1 Post by BlackDoorGames »

What would you do if, one day, you saw the world differently? What if those who were closest to you were not who—or what—you thought they were?

STORY

In Monsters and Me, you play as Arthur, a teenager close to graduating high school with his friends. Everything was going well until suddenly Arthur gains the ability to see creatures, monsters, and other beings too outlandish to believe. It's up to you to decide how you go about your relationships with your so-called friends. It's up to you to decide who you remain close to, or rather, who you get closer to.

But be careful.

This is a nonlinear visual novel game with 4 main routes, 3 of which you have to unlock in-game by means of the choices you make. But there are also several side endings, some good, and some very very bad.

FEATURES

Genres: Supernatural, Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy
Contains potential violence.Please click here for a full list of warnings.

♥ More than 43,000 words.
♥ 4 main routes/ 4 main endings.
♥ LGBTQ+ characters.
♥ Mac/Windows.
♥ Fun, monster romances!

Please consider having a look at the demo and leaving your thoughts either here or on the itch.io site for potential future patches and visual novels by the Black Door team. Thank you!