[OPEN] [PAID] [18+] Looking for WRITER for bara/gay medieval/modern fantasy (light drama, comedy and romance) vn

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
fantasygym
itch: gymbeasts
Discord: VHSTom#7276

[OPEN] [PAID] [18+] Looking for WRITER for bara/gay medieval/modern fantasy (light drama, comedy and romance) vn

#1 Post by fantasygym »

I just released the first part of my game GymBeasts and thinking about of extending it. I would need a writer who can develop the story further into something bigger and with a few different routes. There are already ideas and plans and I do have character sheets, lore and world building ready.

It would be good if you would want to write something longer (50.000-100.000 words).

Right now I'm thinking about a Kickstarter so I would need someone who I could rely on after it is finished.

The position would be paid (first get the funding). I would need your rates and maybe a portfolio/example?

The game will probably have gay sex scenes so it would be good if you feel comfortable with that. But it would be also possible to get a different writer just for these scenes.

Maybe if you could help with some of the marketing texts as I'm not a native English speaker, but that's not a must at all.

You can find more information about the game here:

https://gymbeasts.itch.io/gymbeasts

And you can write me on Discord: GymBeastsTom#7276

or an email: gymbeastsgame@gmail.com
Welcome to your new gay gym! Train hard, flirt hard . . . slay monsters hard?! Try out my new visual novel GymBeast for free!

Jumatsuga
Discord: Jumatsuga#1290

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [18+] Looking for WRITER for bara/gay medieval/modern fantasy (light drama, comedy and romance) vn

#2 Post by Jumatsuga »

I played the first part, and I am definitely interested in applying for the position!

My Discord handle is Jumatsuga#1290, and I'll be sending you a message.^^

Bookworm2101

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [18+] Looking for WRITER for bara/gay medieval/modern fantasy (light drama, comedy and romance) vn

#3 Post by Bookworm2101 »

Hello there! My name is Areeba Khalid and I am interested in working for your platform as a fiction writer. I am a Creative writer with five years of experience in writing and ghostwriting stories, scripts and novels in multiple genres including romance and all it's sub genres. I am sending you my Resume, portfolio link containing some samples of my work for you to consider kindly look at them at your leisure.
https://areebakhalid.weebly.com/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4ldOw ... p=drivesdk