Looking for skilled programmer for multiple project PAID work.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Xandoren

Looking for skilled programmer for multiple project PAID work.

#1 Post by Xandoren »

Hi,

Looking for a Ren’Py programmer with very good skills. I can pay per project. I have multiple projects for the right person. Must speak English and use Zoom or similar platform to explain how to use in my Ren’Py project.

For this project I want to click my phone icon and your cell phone project is displayed. From the cell phone screen I can see a chat app I click on to open the chat screen. This should look very similar to a Samsung S9 or newer phone and the chat look similar. The new chats enter from bottom and I can scroll up to see all the chats from one person.

This would be for a 1080p size game.

wrubenstein
Projects: CircleRGB, SimpadLib
Organization: ThighhighVT
Github: willow-rubenstein
Discord: willow#9078

Re: Looking for skilled programmer for multiple project PAID work.

#2 Post by wrubenstein »

DM me on discord! My username is willow#9078
I'm too lazy to make this look cool.
I created ThighhighVT, the world's first Femboy VTuber Group
I also have been making software for like 7 years now and been playing music my entire life.
That's all of the notable stuff about me. I'll probably edit this later.