[Open] [Paid] Ren'py Programmer with ~7 Years Experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
wrubenstein
Projects: CircleRGB, SimpadLib
Organization: ThighhighVT
Github: willow-rubenstein
Discord: willow#9078

[Open] [Paid] Ren'py Programmer with ~7 Years Experience

#1 Post by wrubenstein »

Let your imagination run wild. I'll work on literally anything.

If you're making something weird and wacky like DDLC, I'm probably your guy. To be fair, I might
be your guy anyway, but regardless, I've had many years of experience with Ren'Py, and I'm just
now deciding to open up to work on projects. If you want your game to make someone's pc BSOD for some reason,
I can do that. If you want it to write a random file to their desktop, I can do that.
If you want your game to integrate with Discord RPC, I can do that. Discord Bot? can do that too.
Honestly, there's nothing I can't really do unless if it requires physics simulations or advanced machine-learning.

I work by milestone, depending on task complexity. Costs are $50-100+ per milestone depending the complexity/time needed for your request.

PM me here or on Discord (willow#9078) if you're interested!
My GitHub is https://github.com/willow-rubenstein.

I also make music (posted as well) and mix/do sound design if that's of interest to your team!
I'm too lazy to make this look cool.
I created ThighhighVT, the world's first Femboy VTuber Group
I also have been making software for like 7 years now and been playing music my entire life.
That's all of the notable stuff about me. I'll probably edit this later.

descarga8

Re: [Open] [Paid] Ren'py Programmer with ~7 Years Experience

#2 Post by descarga8 »

Hello, I’m interested in your services can you PM me?