{BRFYH} Looking for Background/Map and GUI Artist! {Paid}

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

{BRFYH} Looking for Background/Map and GUI Artist! {Paid}

#1 Post by LegendEx »

Hello! My name is Anna and I'm currently working on a game called Battle Royale: For Your Heart! It's a battle royale themed parody dating game. You can find more information about it on:

We are looking for a background artist who specializes in making maps. This is the map that we have done in the current demo:

I have moved some of the locations around, added some new smaller ones, as well as created different paths that should be marked on the map. We are looking for a background artist who can create a detailed (or semi detailed) multilayered map/background with a hover effect. We will also need to have other variants of the map that include different markers/sections. As the game mirrors a battle royale, I want to include a variant of the map with different storm circles.

We are also looking for a GUI artist who can work off of the existing GUI that we have to create different on screen elements such as an updated mini map, weapon inventory, and different "pop up" menus.

All details will be provided if you are chosen for either of these jobs, including reference images!

If you are interested in either of these positions please DM me with your rates, a portfolio/samples, and time frame. These elements need to be completed before mid June if possible. Thanks!

wyne219
Tumblr: wyne219
Deviantart: wyne219
Github: wyne219
Soundcloud: wyne219
itch: wyne219

Re: {BRFYH} Looking for Background/Map and GUI Artist! {Paid}

#2 Post by wyne219 »

I'm 2D Background Artist
I'm interested in your work and I find it suitable for me
This is my investment Porfolio : https://deviantart.com/wyne219
Contact me if you see fit :