Crystalline Rose-Voices and Artists needed.Maybe a musician-

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
MomokoCove

Crystalline Rose-Voices and Artists needed.Maybe a musician-

#1 Post by MomokoCove »

I need artists and maybe some voice-actors for a new visual novel RPG.The name you ask?Well if you simply must know it's called The Crystalline Rose. Beautiful, no? Eh, you don't need to agree, but I think it is.Anyways, moving on.It'd be great if you could send me or post art sample for your scenery or character artwork of some of the characters.I also am only just starting to develop them so I need some ideas.If you want to act as a voice please tell so I can send you some lines.If you need more info well...just do what you think will look best.The detailed stuff is in gonna go into the actual game.Anyways, this game is going to have to do with surviving somehow and is also a mystery/action game.More details soon to come.

Basic Character Profiles

Name: Felicity Seode
Description: This girl puts you in mind of an elegant piece of art.. She has large midnight black eyes. Her thick, curly, ash-gray hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a mysterious mask. She is very tall and has a narrow build. Her skin is light-colored. She has hollow cheeks and small feet. Her wardrobe is risque, and is completely yellow and red.

Name: Jane Roen
Description: This girl makes you think of a clockwork mechanism. She has deep-set gray eyes that are like two windows looking out on an overcast sky. Her thick, straight, chocolate-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of the petals of a flower. She is tall and has an angular build. Her skin is cream-colored. She has small hands. Her wardrobe is risque.

Name: Allison Burrington / Elizabeth Burrington
Description: This girl reminds you of a dangerous but beautiful lionfish. She has hooded brown eyes. Her thick, straight, black hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a drifting cloud. She is very short and has a narrow build. Her skin is light. She has thin eyebrows and full lips. Her wardrobe is sexy, and is themed with many shades of gray. / This dishonest girl has wide brown eyes that are like two bronze coins. Her luxurious, wavy, light black hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a cascading waterfall. She is tall and has an hourglass build. Her skin is china-white. She has a large mouth. Her wardrobe is professional, and is very colorful.

Name: Michelle Lannue
Description: This clever girl has wide brown eyes that are like two splotches of mud. Her thick, straight, chalk-white hair is long and is worn in a precise style. She is tall and has an hourglass build. Her skin is white. She has a fine face and thin lips. Her wardrobe is simple but has color variety and seems a bit girly.

Name: Maria
Description: This confused magical girl has round indigo eyes and medium-length, curly, thick, green hair worn in a dignified style. She has a very feminine build. She has sound powers that are activated instinctively. Her costume is mostly brown and white, looks like a fusion of a belly dancer's silks and a punk rocker's outfit, and it includes a headpiece that suggests a cat's ears.

Name: Ivan
Description: This silly guy has hooded eyes the color of chestnuts. His fine, wavy, very short hair is the color of rust, and is worn in an attractive style. He is very short and has a feminine build. His skin is pale. He has delicate ears. His wardrobe is strange, with a lot of blue and white.

~More Coming Soon~

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Crystalline Rose-Voices and Artists needed.Maybe a musician-

#2 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Y'know, these character descriptions sound like they're from Seventh Sanctum...
deviantART
---------------------

MomokoCove

Re: Crystalline Rose-Voices and Artists needed.Maybe a musician-

#3 Post by MomokoCove »

Exactly.Which is why when I found that out I decided to cancel this and make a different project.