[UNPAID/SKILL TRADE] Looking for composer and mixer for East Asian fantasy game! (CLOSED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
rito
Regular
Projects: Bride of the NEET God
Tumblr: atelier-apricot

[UNPAID/SKILL TRADE] Looking for composer and mixer for East Asian fantasy game! (CLOSED)

#1 Post by rito »

Hi there! It's me back again to hopefully finish my NaNo 2018 entry for this year's SuNoFes. Yes, I've learned my lesson about biting more than I can chew...
I've been working on it on and off since then, and have gotten to a point where it's pretty much viable - the script needs editing, there's no custom GUI yet, and the sprites are being revamped, but it could technically be released as is... except for the music.

LOOKING FOR

You can DM me here or, for quicker responses, message lapain#2188 at Discord.
  • Composer: I'd love an additional 1-3 East Asian-sounding tracks to round up the OST. 1 minute per track is enough, and they may or may not be loopable.
    • The flavor can be either a blend of East Asian styles, or distinctly Chinese/Japanese/Korean. It also can be only vaguely Asian-sounding. Please check the samples below for an idea of the existing tracks.
  • Audio engineer: There are 3 tracks in need of mixing (2 in progress). They have limited instruments and are 1 to 2 minutes in length. I'd also greatly appreciate if you could master the OST, but it isn't required.
  • Bonus: would love for either of the above to switch the piano in one of my tracks to a better VST as mine is cheap and terrible.
I'd like to finish in time for the SuNoFes deadline, which is August 31st. However, I'm willing to delay release or patch it later depending on circumstances.

Existing music samples
Main theme
Fun - by Alyx
Village (unmixed)

Copyright note: while you'd obviously retain full rights to post/sell tracks individually or as part of an album, I can't agree to giving them away/selling them for use in other unrelated media works such as other games.

COMPENSATION

I'm looking for volunteers OR someone willing to do skill trade.

I can draw characters in an anime style like above. It's my current style, so please don't reference the sprites in the old thread!
I can do sprites, CGs, promo art, or art unrelated to VNs.
How much I can do and when is up for discussion, so feel free to message me to sort out details if you'd like me to draw in return.
I don't have many, but you can also ask for other art samples.

I think that covers it. If you have any questions, again, you can DM me here or on Discord. Have a nice day!
Last edited by rito on Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ri·to (ɺʲito) n. 1.illustrator 2.loves capybaras

_NTx

Re: [UNPAID/SKILL TRADE] Looking for composer and mixer for East Asian fantasy game!

#2 Post by _NTx »

sent you a friend request on discord!