【 15-minute VN 】 ❤️ Vtuber Birthday Scene

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Yizubi

【 15-minute VN 】 ❤️ Vtuber Birthday Scene

#1 Post by Yizubi »

Hallo everyone! My name is Yizubi, but you can call me Yizu or Zubi~ ✨
I'm a Vtuber who's looking to put together an extremely short Visual Novel (~15 minutes) to showcase during my birthday stream.
It is a very selfish project, so I apologize for that. . . 💦

But if some are interested, I would be so grateful! I'd love to repay in some way!

RELEASE DATE 】: August 7, 2022

• »»———— ★ 𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 ★ ————««

The Visual Novel will showcase the Twitch chat as the "player" (main character), who is coming to my home to celebrate my birthday with me.
    Before arriving home, there will be small interactions (like a phone call). We'll also travel to the cafe together!

• Image Image [ ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛ ] Programmer | I know a bit of code, but haven't really delved into VN code. Would love some help with more difficult mechanics & custom GUI setup!
    Image Image [ ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛ ] Music & Sound Engineer | A visual novel wouldn't be one without the amazing sounds and music!
    Image Image Main or Assistant Artist | Looking for someone who can create sprites (or help me)! It'll most likely just be my Vtuber model :3
    Image Image Background Artist | I don't think there will be much time for backgrounds, but I have some existing background art from past commissions we can use!
    Image Image Other Roles | Perhaps you have a skill not listed here. Feel free to message me in how you can help!

• If I haven't scared you off yet . . . (hooray! Image), feel free to leave a message below, PM me, DM on Discord (Yizubi#0999) or join the discord server (discord.gg/yizubi)!
    Please let me know which role you're applying for, and any past examples of your work! ^ ㅡ^
    Thank you so much~!

Yizubi

Re: 【 15-minute VN 】 ❤️ Vtuber Birthday Scene

#2 Post by Yizubi »

Programmer found, thank you so much!

Johan
Regular
Organization: DMEOW
itch: dmeow
Discord: Johan#7444

#3 Post by Johan »

Hello! ^^
I would like to join as a Main or Assitant Artist! I can also draw logos and chibis if you want! ^^
You can check my work here! If you are interested, my discord is Johan#7444!
Or you can reply here! xD
dmeow !
Check my silly blog!

◤ And I saw the stars ★ falling down... ◢
Check the game!! IT'S OUT!!!

zltm
Github: ZLTM
itch: ZLTM

#4 Post by zltm »

Hi! im a writer and programer with some experience, if you are still looking I'm very interested
portfolio: https://zltm.github.io/
discord: Nuru#8451

artofcyan
Projects: The Emperor's Fate
Discord: c顏#2201

#5 Post by artofcyan »

Hi! I'm a digital illustrator and would love to help you with this project! You can check my instagram for illustrations I've made! https://www.instagram.com/artofcyan/