Small Team Looking for Promo Artists and Translators for Pastel/Punk BL VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
flowersforjoy
Tumblr: Flowersforjoy
Discord: Flowersforjoy#7168

Small Team Looking for Promo Artists and Translators for Pastel/Punk BL VN

#1 Post by flowersforjoy »

Hello! My name is Joy, the head writer, and director of Tattoos and Tulips.

What is Tattoos and Tulips or, TNT as I like to call it?

It's a BL kinetic visual novel love story between a grumpy florist and a sweet tattoo artist. It's a lighthearted, slice of life, romance/comedy-style story. The writing is done, outside of some light editing.

The progress for this project has been incredible, we've been developing since July 25th and so far we have: the draft is finished, and I am in the editing phase, we have two finalized sprites, 2 completed music tracks, and promo art as well as a logo on the way!

We are trying to establish our social media presence and will love to have promo artists to help us accomplish that. So if you are in the mood to doodle cute boys, even sketches are entirely helpful for us. A picture is worth a thousand words and that goes double for social media.

Lastly, we need (mostly want) translators. The only stipulation being that you'll have to wait till October 1st to start doing so. We are currently editing the draft to be ready for putting into Renpy'.

The one thing we all have in common in our team is that we are all individuals interested in the project itself, personal growth, and having fun! Otherwise, why are we doing this?

We do not have a set deadline but are aiming to have a playable demo by January of 2023!

I believe in this project very strongly, so if any of this piques your interest please contact me! I'd be more than happy to answer questions and chat!

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then the best way to contact me is via Discord flowersforjoy #7168, you can dm me here on lemmasoft, or you can email me at: flowersforjoy@gmail.com!

I look forward to hearing from you! <3
Flowersforjoy