[Open] [Daz3D] Daz3D Artist looking for a work.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kasami

[Open] [Daz3D] Daz3D Artist looking for a work.

#1 Post by Kasami »

Hello, I'm Kasami, and I'm a Daz3D who is currently looking for work, to work on a long-term partnership, even paid, or revenue share based.
I've been working around with Daz3D for a couple of months now, and have been posing for a year. I've made several poses and expressions by myself for G8/8.1F & M, for basically visual novels. It could probably come in handy for a visual novel game if you think about it more.
I'm more of a poser than I do artistic work, (ai can do really good post work too), but I'm also a render engineer and an intermediate artist. :lol: 

I'm looking for a paid or Rev-share with a long term contract who is already earning something. :)

I can work on full-time, part-time, freelance, and revenue share. :mrgreen: 

You can contact me here on comment, Discord: Kasami8619. Also, you can ask me for my past work samples by simply sending me a message, I vant figure out how to send an image here. Send a pm here. :P 

Last edited by Kasami on Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: [Open] [Daz3D] Daz3D Artist looking for a work.

#2 Post by fleet »

It would be better if you could show samples of your work.
What I did was to create a free account at deviantart dot com, upload images of my work there and then post links here at lemmasoft to the deviantart images.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Kasami

#3 Post by Kasami »

fleet wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:50 pm It would be better if you could show samples of your work.
What I did was to create a free account at deviantart dot com, upload images of my work there and then post links here at lemmasoft to the deviantart images.
Can you message me so I can show you my works? Or here's my discord: Kasami#8619

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#4 Post by fleet »

Kasami wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:35 pm
fleet wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:50 pm It would be better if you could show samples of your work.
Can you message me so I can show you my works? Or here's my discord: Kasami#8619
I was unclear on the intent of my post. I am not in need of 3D art (I do my own). The intent of my post was to let you know that you might get more inquiries if you linked to some of your art, and to tell you how I did it (when posting about my visual novels).

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Kasami

#5 Post by Kasami »

:mrgreen: bump