[CLOSED][SPOOKTOBER 2022] Seeking Composer for Short Mermaid VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ButterflyLatte
Regular
Completed: warm, Wendy, Oceanic Hearts
Projects: Red Lilies
Organization: Krispy Cat
Tumblr: butterfly-latte
Deviantart: ButterflyLatte
itch: krispycat

[CLOSED][SPOOKTOBER 2022] Seeking Composer for Short Mermaid VN

#1 Post by ButterflyLatte »

Hello, I am entering the Spooktober 2022 Game Jam and I am looking for a composer to provide music. I will be doing the story, art, and coding. This will be a short, very simple VN so I don’t need many tracks.

This will also be an unpaid position, please bear this in mind.

Plot of the VN: In the dark of night, a young woman goes to a lake with a knife, intending on killing a mermaid and bringing back her flesh for her master to eat... but is that the whole story?
Minimal assets, with only one or two locations. Cute girls, and GxG tones. Looking for music that’s pretty but somewhat unsettling, and an almost lullaby theme for title screen.

If this interests you, please send an email to butterflylatteart@gmail.com
Current Project: