[FOR HIRE][COMPOSER]Music Composer Looking for Work :)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ThisAintQuebec

[FOR HIRE][COMPOSER]Music Composer Looking for Work :)

#1 Post by ThisAintQuebec »

Hey everyone, I'm a relatively intermediate composer wanting to lend my experience for anyone who needs a soundtrack for their project. The project cannot be one that's at the very early stages or needing a long time until music is needed, it needs to be one I can start producing the music at this very minute for you, guns ready to go ASAP.

My current rate is $15 per minute of music, though a higher set price for all tracks bundled together works too. You can check out my work on my profile page: https://thisaintquebec.newgrounds.com/audio/

I have virtual music libraries spanning: hundreds of ethnic instruments from all regions of the world, full orchestra libraries for that big budget sound, tons of synths for any electronic genre needed, drums metal guitars, jazz libraries, instruments for ANY genre needed. If you're a developer or animator and are interested, I'd love a PM asap, and I look forward to working for you :)