[OPEN][PAID] Eroge Script Writer - Visual Novels, RPGs, Games (Romance, Horror, Drama, Philosophy)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Devdevdarling

[OPEN][PAID] Eroge Script Writer - Visual Novels, RPGs, Games (Romance, Horror, Drama, Philosophy)

#1 Post by Devdevdarling »

Hi, I'm Kenji, and I want to write the script for your visual novel or rpg! I specialize in horror, romance, science fiction, drama, and philosophy, but I am comfortable with other genres as well. I will work on any type of content (including both SFW and NSFW). I have no issues with controversial plot points, so there is no subject that is off limits. I will work with you to make sure you are happy with your game ^^ Let's make a great game. 頑張りましょう!

⭐ Rates ⭐

$0.10 per word

No minimum. Commercial projects OK. Free revisions. Free quotes on playtime/word count. Paypal accepted.

⭐ Writing Samples ⭐

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

This service is intended for game developers 18 and older for commercial use, and you are free to use the written material for any purposes (including profit & distribution), but I only ask to be credited as a writer in the final product.

If you are interested in hiring me, feel free to send me a DM, comment, or add me on Discord (MiK3nji#7684). I'm looking forward to hearing about your project ^^