[OPEN][PAID] Programmer looking to join project of any size!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
daniellestolenoc
Projects: Loves Truck
Tumblr: stolenoc
itch: stolenoc
Discord: stolenoc#9849

[OPEN][PAID] Programmer looking to join project of any size!

#1 Post by daniellestolenoc »

Hello! I've got over a decade of experience in game programming, and would love to help you bring your game to life! I'm open to working on projects of all sizes- full games, individual mechanics, and anything in between. I'm also willing to work on NSFW projects.

This is my latest Ren'Py project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Z8DSTb7xo

It's a fangame for a now defunct visual novel app called Lovestruck. To make it, I programmed a completely custom UI, gallery, character naming system, layered images with blinking, chapter selection menu, and a whole host of other tricky bits. I'm also confident enough with python to be very adaptable- if you want something more complicated than what I've shown here- such as RPG mechanics, or DDLC mind-screwery- I'm genuinely excited to make it happen.

I also have a lot of experience using Unity and C#, so if your game idea requires a more complicated game engine, we can definitely discuss that!

My basic rate will be $11 USD/hour (I accept payment via Paypal), but I'm flexible- for longer projects, we can definitely discuss a flat payment. You can find me right here, or add me on discord at stolenoc#9849 - let's chat about your project, and find out if I'm a good fit!

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Programmer looking to join project of any size!

#2 Post by minyan »

Hello! I am looking for a programmer to handle exclusively the Steam side of the programming. Kindly check my thread here (viewtopic.php?f=60&t=66287) and let me know if you're interested. Thank you!
ImageImage