[Open][Paid] Looking for 3D visual artists for several VN projects

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Chris88

[Open][Paid] Looking for 3D visual artists for several VN projects

#1 Post by Chris88 »

Hello!
I am an experienced writer/producer looking for

Reliable Visual artists within 3D art

Planned projects
  • Sci-fi/space adventure, linear VN - 3D - Full script finished in RenPy format, concept art made
  • Contemporary AI love story, linear VN - 3D or 2.5D - Story and characters developed
Projects released and in progress
  • Sci-fi/historical NSFW open world VN - 2D - Chapter 3 currently in development, engine and artwork needs upgrade
  • Contemporary NSFW open world VN - 2.5D - Chapter 2 currently in development, engine and artwork needs upgrade
  • Contemporary NSFW linear VN - 3D - Season 2 (chapter 6-10) currently in development, GUI needs upgrade
The focus in all this work is clear, engaging storylines and characters with a degree of psychological realism.

Payment model
Normal pay on delivery. I'm also open to RevShare on project basis, should we find a well functioning cooperation mode. Long term, I am aiming to put together a studio with projects in both genres.

Obviously, the largest revenue is connected to the NSFW projects. They are being used to finance the non-NSFW novels.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me on Discord - Chris88 #8032
I appreciate links to your work upon contacting me.