[Closed] Dream Squircle is looking for a new Background Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Zais

[Closed] Dream Squircle is looking for a new Background Artist

#1 Post by Zais »

Hi, my name is Zais and I'm the founder of Dream Squircle. Our first visual novel ELEGIES: Aya is nearing its finalization and we are currently looking for a Background Artist who wants to help out with a few backgrounds to speeden up our process. If you do your job well and fit into our team, we would like to keep you for working on additional Kickstarter goals and also our next big visual novel project in the ELEGIES series that has yet to be announced.

You can find out more about ELEGIES: Aya on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1977660/ELEGIES_Aya/

And our homepage:
https://dreamsquircle.com/en/elegies-aya

About the job:
Background Artist:
  • You are able to draw Anime-/Japanese VN-style backgrounds.
  • You are able to understand English and write in English fluently.
  • Also you are willing to work in a team and coordinate with teammates via Discord.
  • You will draw backgrounds in 2560x1440p resolution.
  • Successfully finishing this job will lead to our further cooperation for future projects.

Estimated work to provide:
  • 3 BGs for ELEGIES: Aya
  • ~2 BGs for Kickstarter goals
  • ~2 BGs monthly starting from March/April (estimated)
Payment:
You will be paid for your work based on finalized backgrounds provided. Our preferred payment method is bank transfer or alternatively Paypal for smaller payments. You will write an invoice for your services according to German laws and regulations for your delivered services.

About the Project:
Genre: A mystery-thriller with a heavy focus on the partnership of the two protagonists Zach and Aya.
Setting: Modern world with some Sci-Fi elements
Sexual Content: None
Project duration: February/March 2023 for ELEGIES: Aya, Kickstarter goals and our next project will go throughout 2023 - early 2024 (estimated).

If you are interested, please send me a message in Discord with your name, payment and work conditions and samples of your created graphics. If we decide to hire you we will form a contract for your services.

Discord: Zais#9141

I look forward to reading your offer!