[closed][Paid] Writer/Story crafter for hire n stuffs.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
MelloCloud

[closed][Paid] Writer/Story crafter for hire n stuffs.

#1 Post by MelloCloud »

Hello all!

I'm looking for some part time writing stuff to help supplement my full time job. Also have //verrrrry// basic Ren'Py coding experience (The goal is to eventually release the slow burning VNs I'd like to create).
My Rate is $.05 a word.

My... Qualifications?:
I've enjoyed stories and writing throughout my existence, English being my favorite core subject throughout school. I also took Creative Writing I & II in high school, and attended multiple writing workshops as a field trip for Journalism/Yearbook.

Post high school, I found my creative outlet through DnD 5e, both as a player and a DM. I've run a couple different campaigns, and plan to run a pretty big homebrew for my friends when I finish working on everything.
I also fully intend on working on, and releasing, my own VN, and hopefully when the funding is there, bigger projects as well.

As far as a portfolio or example of my work, I unfortunately don't have a lot to show for. Included in the drive below, I have a couple examples of random writings I've done for stuff on my mind. As well as an application I submitted to an Indie game dev team, and for anyone interested, an example of one of the homebrew races.

My writing sample stoof: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

Thank you for taking the time to read! If you think I'd be a good fit for your project, please contact me at:
themellocloud@gmail.com
And I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)

Have a great day everyone!