Royal Duality [Dark Fantasy] [FREE]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rosemask22
Completed: Royal Duality, The Deity Machine: The Perfect Specimen, Sweet Mellow-Di, Karaloki, The Vulture, Roses in the Thorns, The Deity Machine: Mother, The Inbetween, The Knight of Thistledown
Organization: Hyakuten Games
itch: rosemask22

Royal Duality [Dark Fantasy] [FREE]

#1 Post by rosemask22 »

A FREE DARK FANTASY VISUAL NOVEL, AVAILABLE TO PLAY NOW ON ITCH.IO (MAC/PC) AND STEAM (PC)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY

“I haven’t seen a human for quite some time. Welcome, I am the guardian of stories. You came here to experience ‘Royal Duality’...one of the most important tales in my world. A small group from the Final Fae Kingdom are on a quest to find the powerful wizard, Oliver Lunastella, who has gone missing in the realm of the evil vampire Count Helmrick, who lives in the now desolate Evergreen Castle that once belonged to the Fae...or at least, that’s the story it told, the last time I read it…The narrative can be changed you see...by you."

Explore the world of Royal Duality with a mysterious and cryptic narrator. Make choices that will change the lives of the characters of the tale, and the world they live in. Discover hidden side stories, unlock all the endings and complete the compendium to reveal the truth behind this captivating plot and unlock the true motives of the mysterious 'Guardian of Stories.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURES
  • Multiple character POVS
  • Over 15 endings
  • 12 bonus scenes
  • Partially Voice Acted
  • Over 30 CGs!
  • 74k words
  • 15 hours completion time
*This game contains dark themes. There is a full content warning available before the game begins.

TRAILER

SCREENSHOTS

LINKS

ITCH.IO
STEAM
Royal Duality Twitter
Hyakuten Games Twitter
View my solo games at https://rosemask22.itch.io/ The Knight of Thistledown

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° HYAKUTEN GAMES °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° View all our games at https://hyakuten-games.itch.io/
Royal Duality//The Perfect Specimen//Sweet Mellow-Di//Karaloki//The Vulture//Roses in the Thorns//Mother//The Inbetween