[For Hire] Professional orchestral composer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ostinarium
Completed: Portal Fantasy, Mirt. Tales of the Cold Land
Soundcloud: ostinarium
itch: ivan-fomin
Discord: Ostinarium#2051

[For Hire] Professional orchestral composer

#1 Post by Ostinarium »

Hello! Thank you for stopping by.

My name is Ivan and I am a video game music composer and sound designer with 8 years of experience in music writing.

Skills:
My work focuses on a symphonic music with a wide variety of genres, adventure/comedy, fantasy/epic/medieval, horor/ambient and a little bit of jazz, I can handle everything as long as orchestral instruments are used (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

♫ Here you can listen to my portfolio

I won't tell you about how much I love video games and good music, because that's why we are all here. And If you need to create captivating music that enhances the overall gaming experience-contact me.

Rates:
My rates 200$ per minute of recorded, mixed and mastered audio or 10$ per sound fx, and if you need large amount of music, we can negotiate the prices. I accept payment via PayPal and Payoneer.

Here are some additional playlists formed by style/mood

♫ Bright orchestral fantasy

♫ Cute quirky comedy

♫ Mystery-horror

♂ Deep dark orchestral fantasy

I understand that the budget is the most painful topic for developers, and not everyone can afford to hire a composer, so I bring to your attention collections of high-quality music packs, maybe you will find what you are looking for for your game.

Click on me

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.