[OPEN] [PAID] Looking for 3D artist for Sprites and CGs

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
UltraShiko
itch: TotalLeeAwesome

[OPEN] [PAID] Looking for 3D artist for Sprites and CGs

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

Good day! I am looking for 3D artist for Sprite Designs and CGs for my visual novel. Unfortunately my current artist will not be able to resume due to Art college being a nightmare. Therefore, I am looking to pick up where she left off.

I'm looking for someone who can imitate her style close enough to finish the assets needed for my game's demo. I'm not looking for a picture perfect replica, just close enough that the sprites don't clash with the backgrounds or other sprites. I understand that this may be frustrating, so I'm more than willing to commission her sprites being redrawn at a later point.

My budget currently is $75-100 for a sprite. I'm willing to negotiate however. I understand that I'm asking for a lot here, and I also know that we all have to make ends meet. I hope to run a kickstarter after the release of the demo to cover future payments, so I ask that the rates are reasonable. Just remember that I am currenbtly working an unpaid internernship for Grad School and that the money I make is through commissioning my own work.On another note, I can assist with writing, editing, and so forth on one of your projects as a trade. You can find my website here https://carrd.co/dashboard/4768167051472681/edit .

Regarding CGs, I have a BG artist lined up. You will be asked to draw ONLY THE SPRITES and to coordinate with the other artist. Hoped;ully this specialized work will make completing CGs much less daunting.

Our team so far has a sound composer and FX creator, a BG artist, a ren'py programmer helping me create particular functions, and an artist assisting me with graphic design

That said, please note that this will be a LONG TERM Project. I haven't began advertising the demo as of yet so the deadlines will not be too strict. However, I do not wish to have to look for another replacement in the future. I've gone through several artists and I understand that life can cause complications, but I do not want a repeat of what happened today if we can avoid it.

Please DO NOT PM ME IF:
The budget range is unacceptable even with negotation
You do not believe you can imitate the style
You do not have a portfolio to display past works
You have other responsibilities that might prevent you from continue
You are unable to respond to PMs within a 24 hour threshold (turn on those notifications please)
You find me entitled, which is reasonable

Please PM my discord at TotalLeeAwesome with your portfolio. I ask that I be given ample time to review it due to other people pming me and life tasks.

Here is the link to my Game Design Document. Here, you will find some of the stock assets in the game. Please do not attempt to read everything unless you want to.

Please pm my discord for more questions!

Game Design Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgi ... share_link
Last edited by UltraShiko on Sat May 04, 2024 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mhallow11
Deviantart: ralu11

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] Looking for 3D artist for Sprites and CGs

#2 Post by mhallow11 »

I think it's posted in the wrong topic. If it's payed job you should post in the " we are offering payed work".