[NSFW][SFW][Unpaid]Solo dev looking for volunteers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kostys

[NSFW][SFW][Unpaid]Solo dev looking for volunteers

#1 Post by Kostys »

Hi! I'm a solo dev looking for volunteers to join and help me. I've got a couple of projects, Ig you'll understand that I won't be describing them in details here on forums. The important part is that it's fandom related, so if you don't approve fandoms like furry, mlp or anything else, you might want to skip this. I'll describe all other details in PMs, but we'll get to that.

I'm looking for basically anyone who wishes to join me: programmers, artists, voice actors, story writers, anyone.

I might think of some ideas that require high approval from people who'll be working on them, so if you have something specific you don't like, please tell me that right away.

My discord: de-determinated#0967
Feel free to contact me and ask questions about my projects. I remind you that I'll share most of the details in PMs for obvious reasons.

sassy_
Tumblr: sassy-e
Soundcloud: excentric_99
itch: sassyy
Discord: sassy_

Re: [NSFW][SFW][Unpaid]Solo dev looking for volunteers

#2 Post by sassy_ »

Hi I could volunteer cause i am in need of making artist portfolio for myself, i sent a friend request through discord
things i don't like drawing are illegal stuff and muscular men. gore in guro art is ok