Arcane Dice Wars RPG/VN

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
wulfmune
Regular

Arcane Dice Wars RPG/VN

#1 Post by wulfmune »

New Chapters 4 Update available for download at https://coffeedripstudios.itch.io/arcane-dice-wars.

In this Hyrbid RPG/Visual Novel the Player can choose their name, gender and relationships with their guild members as the Transcient Hero. Brought forth from another world, the Transcient Hero is not tied to the Elements and Gods of the world they were summoned to. Upon arrival they are swept up in a political struggle between the ruling monarch and rebellious insurgent groups. With the help of loyal servants, strategic deployment, and some lucky dice rolls, the Hero can change the course of fate.

This is my first attempt at creating a combat system so I hope that it helps to enhance the story, rather than detract from it. I have a lot of fun working on this, but I'd love any suggestions to improve it. I do plan on experiementing with new gameplay mechanics as I continue to update the game. Thanks for checking this out.

Original Trailer

wulfmune
Regular

Re: Arcane Dice Wars RPG/VN

#2 Post by wulfmune »

Worked on a side game where you can romance the villains of the original ADW for OtomeJam 2023.
https://coffeedripstudios.itch.io/villains-heart
Here's a New Trailer for it:

wulfmune
Regular

Re: Arcane Dice Wars RPG/VN

#3 Post by wulfmune »

I recently scrapped this game to rebuild it and make a lot of improvements. Here's a new trailer for going into my second year working on this project in 2024.