[CLOSED][FREE][UNPAID] Looking for a Background (Sketch) Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Flordinary
Deviantart: Florisam

[CLOSED][FREE][UNPAID] Looking for a Background (Sketch) Artist

#1 Post by Flordinary »

Hello everyone! We're looking for a Background (Sketch) Artist for Our Dollhouse, a visual novel of which we have released a demo!
We need someone who can do the sketch of one or two backgrounds for the game. The rendering will be done by someone else to match the style of the other backgrounds (Initially one, but we may need a second one depending on the circumstances). Alternatively, we accept 3D modeling as it will serve the same purpose.

The main background we need is a surveillance room with a separate computer desk to the side, so we need someone who can work with interiors.
Lastly, we will not be taking AI generated images for this.

For further information on the project, you can look at our recruitment document!

How to apply
Message me on discord (Florisam#8841) or email me at florpudding@gmail. I’m most likely to reply quickly to the former.

Include this information:
Name / Nickname
Preferred pronouns
Portfolio (if applicable) or projects you’ve worked on
Timezone
Any other info you think is relevant!
Thank you for your interest in the game!