[Paid][Closed] Myosuki is Hiring: Seeking Passionate & Creative Writers for Exciting Visual Novel Projects

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
myosuki
itch: myosuki

[Paid][Closed] Myosuki is Hiring: Seeking Passionate & Creative Writers for Exciting Visual Novel Projects

#1 Post by myosuki »

Hello everyone!

My name is Toffee San, and I'm the director of Girls! Girls! Girls!? (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1412 ... rls_Girls/). I'm posting on behalf of Myosuki, a Tokyo-based visual novel studio. Our mission is to create high-quality visual novels for Western audiences, using the talents of writers and artists from around the world.

We're currently seeking talented and professional writers to join our team, working on a brand new (yet-to-be-announced) project, and potentially even a sequel to Girls! Girls! Girls!?. This could be on a permanent or freelance basis, depending on your availability.

To succeed in this role, you'll need a fantastic sense of humor, a creative mind, and the ability to write captivating, heartwarming stories. You'll be responsible for producing 150,000-180,000 words of content, so a strong commitment to meeting deadlines is essential. A deep understanding of Japanese pop culture references will also be a significant advantage.

Previous experience in writing visual novels is highly desirable, but we're open to considering talented newcomers who are eager to learn and demonstrate exceptional writing skills.

Additional (but not required) skills that would be beneficial include:

Photoshop expertise, as you may need to work with CG and BG files with variations
Basic programming/technical knowledge to effectively communicate with our development team

If you're interested in this opportunity, please send your portfolio or examples of your writing to myosukiofficial@gmail.com. You can also reach me on Discord at ToffeeSan#0666.

We're excited to hear from you and appreciate your time in considering this position. Thank you!