(CLOSED) Looking for sprite and CG artists for Otome Jam

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
chimeriquement
Completed: Meeting my weird parents-in-law: Aïcha; The Life I Lost; High School Lolita - my crushing love story; Kissing Snow-White
itch: chimeriquement

(CLOSED) Looking for sprite and CG artists for Otome Jam

#1 Post by chimeriquement »

Hi! I'm chimeriquement, a game dev considering making a small otome game for the upcoming Otome Jam, When The Wind Blew You Away and I am looking for artists to help me make it happen (the positions are unpaid)!
Here is a summary of the project:
Amanda and Peter were friends during childhood, always stuck together and happily playing games with each other. Yet, one day, Peter moved out without telling his best friend. Ever since, and although it is admittedly ridiculous to hold grudges for something Peter didn’t have any power over, Amanda has been feeling hurt.
So, when ten years later, Peter is the new student in her class, she doesn’t exactly welcome him with open arms.
Will they be able to connect again? And why didn’t Peter tell Amanda about him moving out when they were children?
Regarding the workload, here is what is expected for now:

4 sprites (knees-up):
– Amanda (neutral, smile, in love, confused, embarrassed, laugh, angry, tearing up with a smile, bored)
– Peter (neutral, smile, laugh, embarrassed, angry, enraged, surprised, bored)
– Amanda (child) (smile, neutral, surprised)
– Peter (child) (smile, laugh, neutral, shameful).

3 CGs:
– Amanda and Peter hugging;
– Peter at his desk (3 variations: bored looking out the window; bored looking in front of him; surprised, blushing, looking in front of him)
– Peter and Amanda kissing, illuminated by a firecamp

If you might be interested and want to see more, please take a look at this wonderful google doc I wrote: it contains a lot of extra-info (including my contact info).

Thank you for having read me so far, and thank you for your interest!

EDIT: Artists found! Thanks for everyone's interest!