[Open][PAID] Programmer In Need of Work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Exodus13
Projects: Reanimated Heart
Organization: None
IRC Nick: Exodus
Github: Exodus13
Discord: purgatio

[Open][PAID] Programmer In Need of Work

#1 Post by Exodus13 »

Hello, my name is Exodus and I am the programmer that worked on the game Reanimated Heart by the wonderful BlackJack. Other than that, so far I've just been giving advice on other people's projects and as a result, I've become very confident in my abilities as a programmer.

Why should you choose me?
- I am skilled in python programming and a skilled learner, meaning if there is something I don't know, I will find out eventually.

- My rates are extremely flexible and I am willing to negotiate prices to fit your needs.

- I am fine with revising the code, if it does not meet your requirements for free. (If this clause is misused I maintain the authority to say no.)

- Besides programming, I'm a writer fluent in English language. If you require proof, I can show you some samples of work I did. This means I can help you proofread your work as well.

That's all I can offer. If you feel like I'm a good fit for your team, please send me a discord message, email me, or leave a message below. I look forward to working with you.

Discord: Exodus#0013
Email: exodusthe13@gmail.com