First-Class Composer Offering Captivating Soundtracks for Your Visual Novel

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Nerses_Simonyan

First-Class Composer Offering Captivating Soundtracks for Your Visual Novel

#1 Post by Nerses_Simonyan »

Hey there, fellow visual novel enthusiasts!

Are you in search of captivating and immersive music for your visual novel project? Look no further!

I'm Nerses Simonyan, your friendly and talented composer from Armenia TV, here to infuse your visual novel project with mind-blowing soundtracks that'll leave players in awe. At the youthful age of 25, I bring a fresh and modern approach to composition, backed by my proven track record as a winner of New Jerseys film festival. I'm all about delivering captivating melodies that perfectly complement your visual novel's characters, plot twists, and heart-stopping moments.

No project is too big or small for me! Whether you need a single track to set the mood or a full-fledged soundtrack to elevate your visual novel to epic proportions, I'm ready to collaborate with you every step of the way.

Pricing for my services is flexible and will be determined based on factors such as track length, complexity, and the scope of your project. As a composer committed to excellence, I understand the importance of working within your budget while delivering the highest quality music.

Get ready to unleash the power of sound and take your visual novel to soaring new heights! Hit me up!

Email: nerses.simonyan.m@gmail.com
Music: soundcloud.com/nerses-simonyan

[/color]