[closed][Paid][Free][SFW][NSFW]programer/voice acter/english proofreader for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Brothnaken
Discord: Chaos Brothnaken#4318

[closed][Paid][Free][SFW][NSFW]programer/voice acter/english proofreader for hire

#1 Post by Brothnaken »

I have been programming in ren'py for about 3 years actively, although this account is new, because I was too nervous to be active, I also have some experience with GDevelop.

What I can do in ren'py:

Basic games

text based rpgs (in base ren'py)

custom gui

pics beside textbox

use user info (Not files) to do things

What I can do in GDevelop:

Text based RPGs

Visual novels

top down rpgs

platformers

saving and loading (yes, it's actually hard to get a saving system going in GDevelop)

for proofreading I am a native english speaker and a linguistics nerd but I am dyslexic, it mostly affects my spelling although I do have troubles with my speech problem sounds like Ls, Rs and Ws get mixed, like cling vs cring.

for voice acting, I am kinda monotone, high pitched, and I have many speech impairments, some of which being talking too fast, and a very mirror stutter that likes to act up when I am reading out loud, but I am good at cold reading, and I have access to a mid range quality mic.

I am a quick learner, so I will probally be able to do things not listed, but they will take longer.

am willing to work on NSFW projects.

I charge base on project. I am willing to do it for free sometimes.

I accept paypal and cashapp.

I mainly use discord (Chaos Brothnaken#4318), but I am also willing to use email (Dm me for email) and the forums built in dms, I will respond quicker on discord.

I am disabled, some days I can't do anything because of my brain fog, or because it hurts to move, so I can't work on a deadline, but I will work as quickly as my brain and body will let me.