[REVSHARE][CLOSED]Looking for a professional Visual Novel writer for NSFW gay visual novel to work with large publisher!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neptune-Verse
Deviantart: Neptune-san
itch: Neptune017

[REVSHARE][CLOSED]Looking for a professional Visual Novel writer for NSFW gay visual novel to work with large publisher!

#1 Post by Neptune-Verse »

So, not long ago I contacted a big gay visual novel publisher, and they said if I had a good writer they'd like to work with me. They'd handle every other aspect, other than the art and story, but if they would still decide to turn us down, I also started renpy coding and I could pull it off.

I'd like someone to refine my story premise and write a full script out of it.
The publisher would like the tone to be heartwarming, slightly funny, emotional and romantic.

email me at astralnight017@gmail.com if you're interested, and send me some references that you have done
Attachments
332727276_753738242770383_6617149777485769639_n.jpg