Philistine [Demo]{Dark Fantasy][Action]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
UltraShiko
itch: UltraShiko

Philistine [Demo]{Dark Fantasy][Action]

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

Good day!
Philistine is a dark fantasy style visual novel that follows a Dretchling (human with devil blood, totally not a tiefling) named Priam. It contains action, adventure, a character driven story, and gets very dark, very quickly.

The build in question has roughly 22k words if you choose to explore all of the choices available. There are three different endings based upon Priam's morality, but only one of them is set to impact the story as a whole. This game is not intended to have specific, ending locking choices, but to have the ending you receive be based on a Morality Point system that is shaped by varying choices picked.

My artist has been struggling with school, so I do not have all of the CGs and sprites as of yet. I hope that this build will be a serviceable experience that'll bring some enjoyment and maybe give me a confidence boost. The main feedback I'm searching for is on the gameplay and the action scenes, but general thoughts and opinions as a whole would be much appreciated.

If you're interested, please contact my discord at TotalLeeAwesome#3288. I'm more active on there, and I d can better discuss the game and answer questions one-on-one