[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for and English to German translator for store page info!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DarkChibiShadow
Regular
Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
Projects: Solanaceae: After All
Tumblr: dcsart
Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
itch: darkchibishadow

[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for and English to German translator for store page info!

#1 Post by DarkChibiShadow »

Hello hello!

I need an English to German translator to translate the Steam / Itchio page for my game, One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party. It's less than 800 words that needs to be translated and I need it before the 31st of this month. (Apologies for the tight deadline.)
Example here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194 ... ty/?beta=0

I will pay your rate, but please be aware I cannot pay more than $50 USD for this particular job. (Again, my apologies.)

I'm also (in general) looking for a reliable German translator, so if you're curious to work with me in the future, let's work on this together and I can keep your info for the future too. Please contact me at darkchibishadow@gmail.com as soon as possible.

THANKS SO MUCH!