[OPEN] Looking for collaborators for Spooktober Jam

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DoubleH
itch: doubleh

[OPEN] Looking for collaborators for Spooktober Jam

#1 Post by DoubleH »

Hi everyone! My name is DoubleH and I'm a visual novel producer/writer. I have experience writing and directing for several jams and I'm currently looking for collaborators in advance for Spooktober jam.

I'm mostly interested at the moment in creative partners with the goal to brainstorm concepts and develop ideas during preproduction. Other talents like programmers and musicians are also welcome. I'm open to creative suggestions, but I also have several concepts I've dabbled in over time, including:
  • Bump in the Night. A second person horror story where a neighbour is being stalked by an invisible monster. It's also a portrait of an isolated society where good people are pushed to close themselves from bad people, to the point they won't trust good people either.
  • A Dangerous Proposition. A number of young adults who all live in the same condo are forced in a Prisoner's Dilemma type of situation when a mysterious man named Mr. Jingle offers them whatever they want most in their life, only if they kill each other and steal their supernatural amulets.
  • The Bureau. A Spy Thriller dating sim with supernatural elements. You are a member of "The Bureau", a secret government organization with the task of keeping track and investigating a hidden part of the population with secret powers. However, as time goes on, it seems the Bureau's interests aren't so great either. Which side will you be on?
These are just some ideas from my concept folder. If any of them resonate with you or if you have ideas of your own you want to suggest, feel free to reach me.

For reference, here's my itch page with every game I've made publicly: https://doubleh.itch.io/

You may contact me here or at discord, username "doublehhh". Thank you for your time and may you have a pleasant day.

Tenshi-Yoru
Regular
Completed: Sprint down memory lane
Projects: Synthetizing Love (ongoing)
Tumblr: tenshi-yoru
itch: tenshi-yoru
Discord: tenshiyoru

Re: [OPEN] Looking for collaborators for Spooktober Jam

#2 Post by Tenshi-Yoru »

Hello! I'm not exactly what you're looking for unfortunately, but I am a 2D artist hoping to join my first game jam. If you ever need a sprite artist or character designer (you can check some examples by clicking on my signature), feel free to contact me on discord at "tenshiyoru"
Check out my Itch.io account to see my games and visual novel assets!
ImageImage