[FOR HIRE] Writer looking to help you write the visual novel of your dreams!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
UltraShiko
itch: UltraShiko

[FOR HIRE] Writer looking to help you write the visual novel of your dreams!

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

Nice to meet everyone! As the title says, I specialize in writing scripts and stories, developmental and line editing, and proofreading

While my samples are all from Visual Novels, I am more than capable of working with different formats. I’m familiar with writing traditional and visual novels, dialogue, story quests, and any other scripts that night be needed in your game. I can also provide developmental and line editing while also proofreading any stories you may have already come up with.

I charge $0.03 per word for writing, $0.01 per word for proofreading, and $20.00 USD per hour for editing services. These rates are negotiable of course. I understand that times are tough, and as a fellow game designer, I am open to potential work swaps depending upon skills you have to offer.

Down below you’ll see a link to my personal launching site where you will find links to my resumé, portfolio, writing samples, and my personal email. I look forward to working with you. You may contact me in the PMs.. You can also contact me on Discord at UltraShiko#7617 if you'd like to add me to any servers you might be running. My timezone is CST for your reference

Cheers!

https://carrd.co/dashboard/4768167051472681/edit