[FOR HIRE] Writer looking to help you write the visual novel of your dreams!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
UltraShiko
itch: TotalLeeAwesome

[FOR HIRE] Writer looking to help you write the visual novel of your dreams!

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

Nice to meet everyone! As the title says, I specialize in writing scripts and stories, developmental and line editing, and proofreading

While my samples are all from Visual Novels, I am more than capable of working with different formats. I’m familiar with writing traditional and visual novels, dialogue, story quests, and any other scripts that night be needed in your game. I can also provide developmental and line editing while also proofreading any stories you may have already come up with.

I charge $0.03 per word for writing, $0.01 per word for proofreading, and $20.00 USD per hour for editing services. These rates are negotiable of course. I understand that times are tough, and as a fellow game designer, I am open to potential work swaps depending upon skills you have to offer.

Down below you’ll see a link to my personal launching site where you will find links to my resumé, portfolio, writing samples, and my personal email. I look forward to working with you. You may contact me in the PMs.. You can also contact me on Discord at TotalLeeAwesome if you'd like to add me to any servers you might be running. My timezone is CST for your reference

Cheers!

https://carrd.co/dashboard/4768167051472681/edit