[Open] Experienced VN writer looking for paid work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
elizzyviolet
itch: https://elizzyviolet

[Open] Experienced VN writer looking for paid work

#1 Post by elizzyviolet »

I'm elizzyviolet, a freelance writer with a solid amount of experience and expertise. I've made and assisted with several different games over the last few years, and am looking for more projects to join on a freelance basis.

Work Samples/Experience:
Among other projects, I was the lead writer on the hit visual novel/match 3 hybrid game Furry Shades of Gay, have written for several games made by CyberScherzo Studios, and am currently a writer for The Company, a text-based game with around 1300 patrons at time of writing. I also have a huge backlog of stories on Literotica, and made the well-received text-based RPGs Slime Girl Caverns and Succubus Draining Maze.

Skills:
I'm comfortable with all aspects of the writing process: character creation, dialogue writing, creating interesting plots, writing sex scenes, creating comedy, and in general just making good prose. I can also offer feedback on core gameplay systems, and have experience with both Renpy and Twine (specifically, the Sugarcube format).

Preferred method of contact:
Although I can be reached through this site, my preferred method of contact is through Discord: my username is "elizzyviolet". Send me a friend request and we can talk!

Employment Type & Rates:
I typically work on a per-word basis and generally charge seven to ten cents USD ($0.07 to $0.10) per word for producing most kinds of content, use paypal, and usually accept a small partial payment upfront before starting work. These rates include several rounds of edits if needed. I may consider higher or lower rates depending on the type of work and formatting requirements, or an hourly rate if the circumstances are appropriate. I generally don't work for revshare projects unless the the developer has an amazing track record and I'm extremely confident the project will succeed.

Availability:
I'm available at most hours and live in the EST time zone. Although I generally work on a freelance basis, I'm also willing to consider part time or full time positions.

Additional comments:
I'm comfortable writing most content, and can write around 2-3k words in a day given optimal circumstances. My favorite narrative-focused games are the two Pathologic games, Disco Elysium, OFF, Undertale, Hellsinker, Crosscode, and the Deltarune demo. My favorite fish is the Northern Puffer.

As long as this thread remains up, I'm still available for hire! Feel free to reach out at any time.