[OPEN] free sprites for free games!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
heartsoulgames
itch: heartsoulstudios

[OPEN] free sprites for free games!

#1 Post by heartsoulgames »

I'm interested in doing sprites and (maybe) cgs for a visual novel or two in my free time! I only want to work on free games, and I prefer working on lgbt games, but it depends on the game concept.

Message me on discord (ohgentlelady) or post below and I'll see if I'm interested :)
Attachments
caterina neutral.png
anneleise neutral-1.png
emiko neutral.png

Clemmentin3
Tumblr: i-guess-its-all-alright
itch: clemm

Re: [OPEN] free sprites for free games!

#2 Post by Clemmentin3 »

hello!! my name is clemm, and i commissioned you a while back- unfortunately i no longer have the money to commission, but if you’d like, i’d love to continue working on that project with you!

it’s a VN about a world where magic exists, and very few people believe in it, but they live aside mermaids. the MC lives near a seashore, and one day finds a washed-up, injured mermaid there! i‘be written a lot of basic ideas for it, and you’re free to message me on discord (.clemmentine) if you’d like :D it would definitely be made with lgbtq+ themes!
please ping me, and keep in mind i’m a minor when responding! :D
he/him