Need Artist To Create Fantasy Items [Unpaid]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
awill320
Projects: Deep Awareness of the Universe Visual Novel

Need Artist To Create Fantasy Items [Unpaid]

#1 Post by awill320 »

Hello,

I have a fantasy-adventure VN in the making, and I am looking for an artist who can create fantasy items for one of our chapters. The story's chapter features an auction with a stage and red curtains to reveal items. I will need maybe 10-15 different items! I have the description for specific items that need to be featured and for others, you can have creative freedom! :D

If I need more items, I will let you know, but these items are some of the last assets I need to complete this chapter. Please message me here if this is something you would be interested in! :) You can also send me an email at awill320@fiu.edu or my discord username is awill320.

The link to my free VN is https://daotu.itch.io/daotu-visual-novel-demo so you can check out our style here!

Astrovhen
Tumblr: astrovhenn

Re: Need Artist To Create Fantasy Items [Unpaid]

#2 Post by Astrovhen »

Hey, your VN looks really nice!
i'd love to help you make these items :)

I have sent you a dm on discord!