[Open][RevYours] Vocalists Wanted For Practice

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ProjectTrinity
Regular
Completed: Women of Xal
Projects: From Our World To Yours
Tumblr: projecttrinity
Deviantart: ProjectTrinity
Soundcloud: TeamProjectTrinity
Discord: PlotTwistStudios #1794

[Open][RevYours] Vocalists Wanted For Practice

#1 Post by ProjectTrinity »

Hello, hello!

I'm currently looking for a few vocalists! I typically create orchestrated pieces, but desperately want to branch out to Musical, Pop, Rock, Rap, R&B, and Metal. So vocalists of all genders are welcomed and encouraged. As it'll just be for my personal improvement for both lyrics and instrumentation, I figured I'd post here. All I ask for is that your mic is clear and you can meet deadlines (that you'll be allowed to set). If you miss your own deadline, I'll consider the project dropped. You are allowed to take on as much or as few tracks as you want, and you can decide if you want to make your own lyrics or not. Though yes I do prefer you doing the lyrics. Not too good at them!

As thanks, any completed tracks that I send back to you post-vocal submission you are free to sell/use the vocal version(s) without any split in profits/royalties. Just credit me properly~! I myself will not be using your raw vocals or the mix involving your vocals for anything other than personal learning and vibing. If I decide to want to use your relevant vocal files commercially, I'll have to renegotiate and pay your rates/quote for commercial rights. I will however sometimes use the track publicly for portfolio and showcases of my abilities. Lastly, all tracks made while in this experimental phase will be my private/personal album labeled "Projected Outcomes", which again, I will not be using to sell or put in commercially without additional negotiations/actual payment.

Example Track
https://soundcloud.com/plottwiststudios/mistaken

DM me for more details