[PAID] Scriptwriter, Narrative Designer, Worldbuilder, and Outliner for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Gabriel Foxx
Completed: Htopia, Hermaphrodity and the Missing Specimen
Projects: Spies and Girls, Unannounced Visual Novel

[PAID] Scriptwriter, Narrative Designer, Worldbuilder, and Outliner for Hire

#1 Post by Gabriel Foxx »

Hello, you beautiful people!
I am open to SFW and NSFW writing commissions. I DO:
Visual Novels | WebComics & Comics | Point & Click Games | Worldbuilding | Planning & Outlining

Introduction:
My name is Gabriel Foxx Martinez. I am a seasoned generalist scriptwriter (screenplays, comic scripts, visual novel scripts, etc.) and a narrative designer with over five years of experience. For most of my career, I've been predominantly a ghostwriter for dozens of projects, big and small. Only recently have I decided to put aside that title and make a name for myself as a "normal" writer. With the introductions out of the way, let's make some magic, shall we?

Genre Experience:
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Boys' Love (yaoi)
  • Girls' Love (yuri)
  • Slice-of-Life
  • Action/Adventure
  • Mystery

All prices are in United State Dollar (USD or $) and will be paid via Paylpal. I require an UPFRONT PAYMENT before I can start to work on your project. We can discuss your budget privately and plan fees accordingly. I accept trade services as compensation.

Contact Information: