[Kickstarter] - House of Chavez, psychological horror VN+adventure game with yuri romance

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

[Kickstarter] - House of Chavez, psychological horror VN+adventure game with yuri romance

#1 Post by jack_norton »

Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... -of-chavez

Youtube trailer:

Description:
I'm happy to announce that the Kickstarter for our next project, House of Chavez, is now live.

House of Chavez is a psychological horror adventure/visual novel, with yuri romance. Yes, you read it right, this time it's not a plain visual novel, but it has several point'n'click gameplay features.
An inventory, interacting with the environment, a clue system, a map, etc. Also, we're trying to implement more cinematic scenes to improve the immersion.
For those interested more in the... romantic aspect, we got you covered. You'll be able to engage in a romantic relationship with Silke, a mysterious blonde working as waitress who was a caretaker for your grandma Maria:

Similar to our previous games, the romance element will involve a gradual development of the story, with tender moments rather than just a rapid sequence of explicit images.
All the love scenes will be available censored in the base game, with optional nude version:

We also have a stretch goal to include Dolores (currently a secondary character of the story) as bonus love interest!

Visit the page for more info and I hope that you'll decide to back our next project! Thank you.
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games