Free ADW:Villains Heart Isekai RPG/VN finished 15 Endings

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
wulfmune
Regular

Free ADW:Villains Heart Isekai RPG/VN finished 15 Endings

#1 Post by wulfmune »

https://coffeedripstudios.itch.io/villains-heart

Full Game is available and totally free!

Hi everyone,
I just finished my first *fully* completed RPG/VN game built in Ren'py.

150k+words, 500+choice menus, 250+ images, 3 Romance Routes, Rock-Paper-Scissors Dice combat, Dungeon Exploration, Unit Lvl/Bonding, 15 endings

As a full-time working mom, who works out of the home 40+ hours a week and also takes care of my home and family, I always want to encourage others to pursue their passions. I really think that if I can do this much, anyone can and that if any little part of you wants to make games, you totally should! Working on my project a little bit every day gives me something to look forward to waking up to in the morning. It's more of a slow marathon than a race. Every little bit every day adds up, just stay consistent. Rather than finding it tiring, I find gamedev gives me energy to get through the rest of my mindane chores and work. I might sound a bit melodramatic but I really think it saved my life and made me a happier and better person to be around. Now my child has also been enjoying making games for the last couple years as well and I can’t wait to see them surpass me. Don’t forget to enjoy the process!