[CLOSED][UNPAID][RENPY] Looking for Programmers for Winter VN Jam 2023

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
craboozled
Tumblr: craboozled
itch: craboozled

[CLOSED][UNPAID][RENPY] Looking for Programmers for Winter VN Jam 2023

#1 Post by craboozled »

Hey there! My name is Abby, and I’m a UX/UI Designer and Illustrator looking to build a team for the 2023 Winter Visual Novel Jam. I'm seeking 1-2 Programmers to join me. The story will be focusing on a cozy office romance set in the wintertime. If you're interested and would like to learn more, check out this document and fill out this form to apply.

Do note that work done for this VN will be voluntary, and the final product will not be monetized unless otherwise discussed with the established team.

General requirements are:
  • Must be 18+
  • Able to work during the game jam period and provide daily/weekly updates (November 30th to December 31st)
  • Collaborative and responsive!
Nice to haves, but not required:
  • Based in PST (Pacific Standard Time)
  • Previous experience working on a Visual Novel
  • Participated in at least one game jam (not exclusive to VN game jams)
Last edited by craboozled on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Another_Tom
Regular
Completed: Harold And The Witches
Projects: Steven On The Run
itch: dantom

Re: [OPEN][UNPAID][RENPY] Looking for Programmers for Winter VN Jam 2023

#2 Post by Another_Tom »

Hi craboozled,
I have read through your linked Google document and as open positions you need 2 programmers to implement your UI. A few screenshots or sketches of said UI would be an advantage. This makes it easier for coders to decide whether they want to participate or not, because they usually don't need the roles of MC or SC to write their code, they need to know what they have to program.
Just my two cents.