[OPEN][PAID] FR Translator/Proofreader for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Robertoz
itch: totsugeki-studio

[OPEN][PAID] FR Translator/Proofreader for hire

#1 Post by Robertoz »

Hello !

I put at your disposal my translation skills for english to french and french to english, and proof reading of french text, NSFW allowed. I can work on either plain text or localisation files all the same.

I am certified in English through TOEIC (940 score - B2 level, close to C1) and have spoken the language fluently for several years.
I am also certified in French through the Certification Voltaire (730 score - Business level) and regularly train through writing.

I have no particular rate threshold as I understand how expensive commissions can be, and I can work on more or less 1000 words a day (at least, might do just more). Payment either weekly or per amount of work, I don't mind either way, I'll gladly discuss those terms.

You can contact me through Discord where I mainly lurk (Name is acertainmagicalcat) or via e-mail at totsugeki.studio@gmail.com with the workload and rates you propose.

Looking forward to working with you !