Hayase Yuuka Love is War [Blue Archive Fangame][Comedy, Romance]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
RizVN
Regular
Completed: "Love is War (Remake)", "Mahou Shoujo: Magical Shota", "Vampire Hunter", "How to Win Girls and Influence People", "Hayase Yuuka Love is War [Blue Archive Fangame]"
Projects: "DELIIDOL"
itch: rizvn

Hayase Yuuka Love is War [Blue Archive Fangame][Comedy, Romance]

#1 Post by RizVN »

-
This is a romance-comedy visual novel about Hayase Yuuka's love struggle. Help Yuuka fight for her love through the obsessive Midori, overprotective Momoi, vengeful Yuzu, and One-Punch Girl Aris!

Play/Download Link: Hayase Yuuka Love is War
-
Screenshots:
Image | Image

Image | Image

Image | Image

Image | Image
-

A bomb exploded and Sensei was called to investigate the scene. Yuuka, fearing the worst might happen to her beloved Sensei, grows anxious and rushes out to confess her love for Sensei, only to find other girls who are against it do everything to block her way?!

Help Yuuka fight her way through the obsessive Midori, overprotective Momoi, vengeful Yuzu, and One-Punch Girl Aris!

Will you be able to help Yuuka win the war for Sensei's heart and bring her love to fruition? Or will you let her fail and miss this golden opportunity as time runs out?

Play the game to find out the answer!

• Enjoy a fun and lovely experience in this romance-comedy visual novel interactive story Blue Archive fangame.
  • Multiple endings.
  • Beautiful visuals, backgrounds, and sprites from the original Blue Archive graphics.
  • Partially voiced characters by the Blue Archive official voice actors.
  • Optimized UI and device compatibility for a smooth gameplay experience.
  • Beautiful music from the Blue Archive official OSTs that induces a comedic and romantic mood on one hand; And a dramatic, tense atmosphere on the other.
  • Engaging sound effects that enhance your experience.

This game tells the story from Yuuka's perspective in the main story and from Sensei's perspective in the epilogue.

---

Disclaimer
I have no affiliation with Nexon. Credits go to their respective owners. I only create the story, program, GUI, and direction of the game. I made this game as a fan, pure and simple.

This game was made on 18-22 November 2023 + 1 day for the Blue Archive Jam. No other member was involved in the creation of this game besides me.

---

I wrote a full changelog for the development of this game, which you can find here if you're interested: Full Changelog (up to v.1.0)

---

My request for you:
Please tell one of your friends about this if you like the game.

Thank you~
Check out these cute games:
Love is War (Remake) (Romance-comedy)
How to Win Girls and Influence People (Romance-comedy)
DELIIDOL (Romance-drama)
Mahou Shoujo: Magical Shota (Romance-drama)